Mirror Table Runner – Plenty of people are choosing table runners nowadays instead of tablecloths. A speaker can be simple or elegant, and provides a pleasant, aesthetic touch to any table. If you are interested in table runners, then be certain you choose something that will fit on the table and look flawless, no matter how simple or extravagant the layout is.
Here are some tips:
- Choose a runner that can look great with the remainder of the table wear, including the napkins, plates, glasses and silverware. Be certain all the colors and designs match perfectly. It should fit in with the overall subject of the kitchen as well as event.
- Pick something suitable for the occasion. If you are simply inviting a few friends over for a wonderful dinner, then simple table adornments will do. Pretty, flowery cotton or even country-style table runners are always ideal for home kitchens.
- If you wish to use it for at least 1 occasion, choose a flexible design that may be used all year around. Some are even adjustable, so in case you suspect you may be getting a brand new kitchen table shortly, you have to choose one that can be corrected for any table dimension.
- It’s up to you whether you wish to use table runners using tablecloths. Some folks use the two of them together and some people do not. In case you have an easy, boring tablecloth, a fairly runner may be used to add a little bit of color and fun to the table. Make sure the edges of both meet. If one hangs from the side of the table, the other should too at the specific length.
- Before buying table runners, then take appropriate measurements. A runner should hang off of every side of their table at equal lengths. Every end should hang away from the side from 6-8″. A rule of thumb would be to use a runner that’s 12″ more than the table’s length, so that every end can hang over the side 6″.
- Regardless of the occasion or season, only use table runners created with quality materials. Even if it’s for the informal dinner or a simple picnic, do not get a runner that’s made cheaply. You do not want it to tear up prior to case is even over! Linen, lace, cotton, and silk are all good options.