Monogrammed Table Runner – Lots of individuals are opting for table runners nowadays rather than tablecloths. A runner can be simple or refined, and includes a pleasant, aesthetic touch to any table. One can be put on a kitchen table, a wedding reception table, a dining room table , or a table. If you’re interested in table runners, be certain that you choose something that will match on the table and look flawless, however simple or extravagant the design is.
Here are a few tips:
- Pick a runner that can look great with the rest of the table wear, like the napkins, plates, glasses and silverware. Make sure all the colors and layouts match flawlessly. It must fit in with the overall theme of the kitchen as well as event.
- Pick something appropriate for the event. If you’re just inviting a few friends over for a wonderful dinner, simple table adornments can perform. Pretty, flowery cotton or country-style table runners are almost always great for home kitchens.
- If you want to use it for over one event, select a versatile design that can be utilized all year around. Some are flexible, so if you suspect you might be receiving a new kitchen table shortly, you will need to pick one that can be adjusted for any table dimension.
- It’s up to you if you want to use table runners using tablecloths. Some people use the both of them together along with a few people don’t. If you have an easy, boring tablecloth, a fairly runner can be employed to bring a bit of color and fun to the table. Make sure the edges of the two meet. If one hangs from the side of this table, then another should also in the precise length.
- Before buying table runners, take appropriate measurements. A runner must hang off of each side of their table at equal lengths. Each end should hang from the side from 6-8″. A rule of thumb is to use a runner that’s 12″ longer than the table length, so that each end can hang over the side 6″.
- No matter the occasion or season, only use table runners created out of quality stuff. Even if it’s for the informal dinner or a simple picnic, then don’t get a runner that’s made cheaply. You don’t want it to tear up before case is over! Linen, lace, cotton, and silk are great options.